Can I Still Get Financial Aid?

If you are convicted for a drug offense that occurred while you are receiving financial aid, you will lose your eligibility for financial aid for a limited period of time. For that reason, it is of extraordinary importance that you receive aggressive representation from a lawyer in order to maximize your rights in this situation.

You can depend on me to provide you with that representation. Not only do I hold 30 years of experience as an attorney in defending clients' rights against the state in even some of the most difficult criminal matters, I also maintain an entire practice area vigorously committed to protecting the rights of clients facing drug charges. As a result, I understand how to challenge the evidence against you in an effort to gain a dismissal of your case or to better position you in bargaining with a prosecutor for lesser charges.

Let Me Help You Understand And Protect Your Rights

At the law firm of Walden & Schuster, S.C., I routinely assist young adults in protecting their futures through the use of expungements. I consider helping you maintain your access to federal funds to be part of my larger commitment to helping people preserve opportunity without letting a mistake unnecessarily destroy their futures.

I offer a uniquely personalized style of representation. In helping you understand your rights in this situation, I will also help you understand how the laws concerning financial aid eligibility affect you.

You do not lose your ability to receive financial aid forever and I can explain those rules to you. In many cases, I can help you understand how your drug conviction will not affect your eligibility for financial aid, particularly if you are convicted for an offense that did not occur while you were receiving financial aid. This time period can even include spring breaks.

Reach Out To Me For Help

I invite you to speak with me over the phone ((262) 422-6106) or online. I can set up an appointment for you to come in to my Waukesha office and discuss your case with me for free.